- Establish a secure and trusted information operation environment to ensure the security of our company’s data, systems, equipment, and networks, thereby safeguarding the continuous operation of our business.
- Protect the security of our business services by ensuring that information can only be accessed by authorized personnel, thus ensuring its confidentiality.
- Safeguard the security of our business services against unauthorized modifications to ensure their accuracy and integrity.
- Establish a business continuity plan to ensure the continuous operation of our company’s information services.
- Ensure that the execution of all our business services complies with the requirements of the Information Security Management Act and its subsidiary laws, as well as relevant regulations.
- Protect the security of personal data related to our business, safeguarding it from external threats and improper management and use by internal personnel, thus avoiding risks such as theft, tampering, destruction, loss, or leakage.
- Enhance the ability to protect and manage personal data, reduce operational risks, and create a trusted environment for personal data protection and privacy.
Collection of Personal Information
Caloudi Corp. collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Caloudi Corp. also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
Caloudi Corp. also collects your computer hardware and software information automatically, such as your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referral addresses. This information is used by Caloudi Corp. for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Caloudi Web site.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Caloudi public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
Use of your Personal Information
Some Caloudi web pages use “cookies,” which are small files saved on your computer. Cookies help us recognize your user preferences and can improve your future web visits. You can set your web browser to notify you when you are receiving a cookie and choose to reject it. However, rejecting cookies may affect the performance of the Caloudi site and prevent you from accessing certain Caloudi information.
Caloudi Corp. collects and uses your personal information to operate the Site and deliver the services you have requested. Caloudi Corp. also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Caloudi Corp. and its affiliates. Caloudi Corp. may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Caloudi Corp. does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Caloudi Corp. may, from time to time, contact you when Caloudi Corp. think our business partner can deliver additional value to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Caloudi Corp. may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are strictly banned from using your personal information except to provide these services to Caloudi Corp., and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Caloudi Corp. does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Caloudi Corp. keeps track of the websites and pages our customers visit within Caloudi, in order to determine what Caloudi Corp. services are the most attractive. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Caloudi to customers who have demonstrate a strong interest in a particular subject area.
Retention and Deletion
Caloudi Corp. will not retain the Personal Information in its possession longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We will comply with all applicable laws and/or regulations governing the retention of such data. Users must request that Caloudi Corp. delete the Users’ data when necessary.
Acceptance of these Conditions
Our Legal Obligation to Disclose Personal Information
Site will only disclose your personal information, without notice, when required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Caloudi Corp. or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Caloudi Corp.; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Caloudi Corp., or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
Caloudi Corp. secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Caloudi Corp. secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Effective Date and Changes